Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Prague_

EDIT (27/10/10): Forgot to mention, this post is out of chronological order. I was in Czech Republic from August 31 to September 3, just after Berlin (which is soon to be posted also!).

Oh... poor Prague. Sadly it must bear the brunt of a change in mindset for me. Sorry, but I can't help the way I feel. For those reading, please don't let my experience sway you if you were thinking about going...

For me, Prague mostly sucked.

It started off bad with a run-in with a couple of dodgy train inspectors just a few hours into my time there, continued with a dance with death and whilst there were a couple of funny things to hear, the highlight of Prague for me was leaving!

Actually no, that's a bit harsh. It really is a very pretty city, with lots to see and I am sure, plenty to do.

I spent most of my time though, just wandering around and taking some pretty cool photos. I did a walking tour also, and whilst it was well done and interesting, Prague was the city in which I decided that I had enough of big cities. Having already visited London, Paris, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bruges, Amsterdam and Berlin before hand, seeing yet another big church, another town square, another big city limit wall, another famous statue, another big monument, and hearing yet another story about the war really just tipped me over the edge.

My loss though I think. Go and decide for yourself!!

One good thing is that lil KMR finally made an appearance. Here's some photos of him and around the city itself:

IMG_0028

IMG_0031

IMG_0038

IMG_0072

IMG_0082

IMG_0100

IMG_0104

 

These last two are from Cesky Krumlov, an awesome little town in the south of Czech Republic where I stopped for an afternoon. Really cute little place.. I wish I had more time there..

IMG_0115

IMG_2657

Check the rest out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are offering Loans/Investment funds of all sizes ranging from individuals, companies and traders globally. We have the financial capacity to finance any type of project irrespective of the location. Our services are 100% guarantee and risk-free.

We build just the right financing for each client, with simple paperwork, quick approvals, and flexible payment schedules. For further details, Kindly contact us via email At: medallionfinance@financier.com

Also, we pay commission to Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefit of all parties involved. Looking forward to rendering the best of our services to all esteemed clientele globally.