Evidently train ticket inspectors are the same the world over (aside from Japan perhaps) - on power trips. Tonight in Prague for the first night and walked a friend to her train - I didn't even travel (!!) - and tried to leave the station only to be stopped by two dudes who claimed to be ticket inspectors and when I didn't have mine, tried to charge me an on the spot fine for 700Kc!! When they took my ID and called the Police (it sounded legit) I stopped arguing and (after calculating it to be about A$30) paid their dumb fine, got my ID back and stormed off, giving them a mouthful of Australia's finest in the process. At least I got a souvenir:
- Thank god I can understand "you put diesel fuel in...
- From Croatia to Greece.. do you know what's in bet...
- Happy Birthday Faja!!_
- Greece > Crete > Plakias > Wolf's house_
- Best meal experience of my trip_
- Croatia with a side of Slovenia_
- I realise I've been a little lax lately_
- Third funniest thing I've heard on my trip so far_...
- Two funniest things I've heard on my trip so far_
- Today I saw my life flash before my eyes_
- Scottish Highlands_
- Puck you Prague train ticket inspector_
- ▼ September (18)