Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bruges_

Oh Bruges, you gorgeous little town you!

By FAR my favourite small place to visit. So quaint, romantic and picturesque. I even made a note in my notebook that I should bring a girlfriend back here to propose. So girls, look out if you get an invitation to visit Bruges with me!! Hahaha.

I got lucky when I arrived as I hadn't booked anywhere to stay, but happened across Snuffel, the best Hostel in Bruges by far, though sadly - against all efforts of PJ, one of the guys working their - there was simply no beds available to stay any extra nights. That didn't stop me though, and I had an absolute ball. I met a bunch of awesome people including Rebeckah, a gorgeous, fun girl from Sweden who I met up again with in Amsterdam by coincidence... we talked the house down in both places! Check out some pictures, and make sure if you plan to visit Belgium, choose Bruges over Brussels every time!!!

IMG_0014

IMG_0032

IMG_0046

IMG_0037

The rest are here.

No comments: