Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amalfi Coast_

The Amalfi Coast in Italy is a highlight of my trip for two reasons...

1) Just look at it, it's effing incredible! I was riding down this coastline at sunset just a week or two ago... mind blowing!

IMG_2914

IMG_2911

IMG_2900

IMG_2921

 

And, somewhat more significantly, 2) It was a BIG player in my decision to take this trip in the first place... If you're a diligent reader of my blog, you'll have read my post on why I am doing this trip. A visit to Italy was always on the cards, but the suggestion of motorbiking down the Amalfi Coast was the catalyst that sparked the change from short European backpacking trip, to full blown motorbiking through Europe for a year!

And it was everything I was hoping for and more!! Simply stunning. I was truly overcome with emotion on the day I arrived, and had to pull over to just take it all in. You can see for yourself how amazing it is (and how hard I am trying to hold my massive grin in!)...

IMG_2919

IMG_2932

IMG_2909

IMG_2922

No comments: