Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Got my bike!!_

Having an awesome time in London town, just getting around and seeing a few bits and pieces.. test riding bikes etc. We even had ourselves a genuine Aussie BBQ! Also, went to the Tate Modern which was just incredible. Such an amazing and inspiring place! Definitely want to go back.

Oh, and of course.. the big news.. after a day out test riding, I bought my bike!! Woohoo.. was SO amazing to get back out on the road with the wind in my face. I hadn't been on a bike in 6 or 8 weeks since I sold Ivanka, so the feeling was good.

I ended up choosing a gorgeous 2008 Bonneville T100, fuel injected, 900cc machine. Check her out below:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4787898805_8855c1a48a.jpg

And her proud new owner - I feel like a new Dad!!

Yep, that's my name on the wall. picked her up today!! Woohoo!(note to self: avoid London traffic at all costs.. ew!)

Now it's head down ass up and getting on the road!! Oh, I have a trip to Paris between now and then though... tough life!!

No comments: