Monday, August 16, 2010

A little change in the way I blog_

To all those reading... as of today I'm changing the way I blog. To date I've been trying to keep everything chronological and not post anything "now", before I post anything about something that had happened prior to "now". This approach isn't really working as it means I have to always upload photos and write up everything of earlier events before I can really post something short and sweet about "now". So instead, I will just post merrily as I go, and from time to time will post something a little more substantial, that will have images and stuff, and be more of a retrospective summary of my time in a city or place, or just a chunkier story about something that may have happened... I think this will work better, but am happy to hear if anyone thinks otherwise.

No comments: